Here is a list of indoor plants that can help improve your air quality and remove harmful toxins:
- Peace Lily- Peace Lilies absorb benzene, formaldehyde, trichloroethylene, and more.
- Spider Plant- Absorbs benzene, formaldehyde, carbon monoxide and xylene.
- Golden Pothos- Indestructible and an effective indoor purifier in the world.
- English Ivy- Can remove allergens such as mold and animal feces.
- Areca Palm- The most effect indoor purifier and is an excellent air humidifier.
Snake Plant- Also known as mother-in-law's tongue, is one of the best plants for filtering out formaldehyde.
- Chrysanthemum- This plants blooms help filter out benzene.
- Azalea- Remove formaldehyde from plywood or foam isolation.
- Dracaena- Eliminates formaldehyde, xylene, toluene, benzene and trichloroethylene.
- Chinese Evergreen- Filters out air pollutants and can begin to remove more toxins as time and exposure continues.